Monday, October 25, 2004

New Blog

I am impressed you actually made it this far. These blog things seem so odd to me, an online journal for all to see- with an ingrained sense of shameless self promotion. I don't read other peoples blog really, just my own. I get very bored reading about 'i did this.. blah blah.. i did that.. blah blah.. life on the road.. blah blah blah.." So naturally I don't expect anyone to read mine. I suppose it's just for me... and for the hint of ego-boosting possibility that someone else in this world gives a shit about this sensless rambling...

I've started this thing with a few entries on an already, not-so-public blog. And we'll go from there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigress Euphrates said...

since i'm on the private list already, now i know where to go for those madison rants. :)

October 26, 2004 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger &#310 &#1492 &#1593 said...

Just think of blogs as the substitute for reality TV; we need something to do when Survivor isn't on!

Plus, we hate our lives so much, that we end up liking our life more after seeing just how jacked up some of these other people's lives are. I actually prefer reading blogs instead of books!

October 28, 2004 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home