Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cut.. Reset, back to one.

There was something about that last take that just isn't working. I thought it was going in the right direction! But, clearly I was mistaken. No. I need to take it somwhere else. Something much different. Wow. I need a coffee break.. Take five everybody!!

So much time thinking this was right, how could I be so dumb? All towards the final show, I suppose. So.. fuck. What do I do now? Well, since we're already set up, we'll go ahead and finish up the scenes here that don't pertain to.. that. But what about the gaping fucking hole it leaves in the script? We can't just have it disappear and tell the rest of the story without it. Then what's the point of the whole fucking movie? Damn. Maybe we can leave it open. It will be like an anti-love story. All you need is.. work? Agh.. boring. I'll get booed out of Hollywood. Of course, people hated Orsen Wells.. but I still can't stand him.
Hmm.
Ok. I'll think about how to fill this in later. Hopefully it will just appear like an angel before me and slap me across the face. (Dear God, please let this solution appear before me like an angel and slap me across the face, if this is what I need.. If not, please help me find it)
OK EVERYONE, LET'S GO!! We're taking it from...

FADE OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home