Saturday, October 28, 2006

blogwhat?

it's 5:14am and I just got home. I've been getting up around this time all week, but not tonight. I worked this morning, through this evening, slept a touch, then went to work at the bar. After the bar, I, Sean, and Kari went to Sean's for a beer. Which we didn't finish but took with us to the short drive to Jen's... Kary stayed with Sean.
At Jen's, we took shots of orange flavored vodka and took pictures. Then we went to the hotub, got naked, and sat for about half an hour. Jen took some more pictures.
Bo and I left, stopped by McDonald's and now I'm home.
When I pulled into the parking lot, I saw a homeless man kneeling by the dumpster with an Apple 17" MacBook, fresh out of the box.
"How odd." I thought.
There wasn't an available parking spot, so I went to the front of the building.. All the time thinking of the homeless man with the laptop I want.
I walked into the apartment and went to the kitchen window to check on the status of the man in the parking lot. I looked out and he was RIPPING THE LAPTOP IN TWO.
No joke.
"What a WASTE", I thought.
My mind exploded with thoughts of regret that I didn't offer him the $50 I had in my pocket, like I had initially thought when I saw him.
"Fuck!"
Then I opened another beer and started writing about the laptop that got away.
And wondering if it was really worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home